ADS Gallery (hereinafter “NUTRIRIDE.COM”) recognizes the importance of privacy of its users and also of maintaining confidentiality of the information provided by its users as a responsible data controller and data processer.
TYPE OF INFORMATION (WE COLLECT)
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE
NUTRIRIDE.COM will retain your Personal Information on its servers for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy exclusive offers, cash-backs, etc. It also allows facilitating your Facebook and Google+ login.
- Personal Information of User shall include the information shared by the User and collected by us for the following purposes:
- Location: When you use the Services for placing order(s) or delivery, we collect precise location data (GPS and network-based).We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address in order to make the app/website faster.
- Contacts : We also access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform or website, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book on the device to facilitate social interactions through our Services. We may use the said information to check if the user is connected with network or not and to let user call in case if user taps on contact number.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, order(s) placed, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person. We may access information for data caching and making the app faster.
- Device ID & Call information: This permission is used to detect your Android ID through which we can uniquely identify users. It also lets us know your contact details using which we pre-populate specific fields to ensure a seamless booking experience.
- Call and SMS Data: If you allow us to access your SMS, we read your SMS to autofill or prepopulate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate your mobile number. This provides you a seamless purchase experience while making a booking and you don’t need to move out of the app to read the SMS and then enter it in the app.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services. This information may be used to check network connection, receiving data from internet, prevent device from sleeping, enable reading phone status and viewing Wi-Fi connection.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We may use the information we collect about you to
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of NUTRIRIDE.COM and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows: Through Our Services. We may share your information:
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our Services; and
Other Important Sharing We may share your information:
- With NUTRIRIDE.COM subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of NUTRIRIDE.COM or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES:
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them. Our promotional offers/discounts are not sitewide and are limited to selected categories. Coupon codes may not be applicable on categories like diapers, baby food etc. or such other product or service as may be determined by us in our sole discretion.
ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND PERMISSION
You may withdraw your consent to submit any or all Personal Information or decline to provide any permissions on its Website as covered above at any time. In case, you choose to do so then your access to the Website may be limited, or we might not be able to provide the services to you. You may withdraw your consent by sending an email to digital@NUTRIRIDE.COM
ELIGIBILITY TO TRANSACT WITH NUTRIRIDE.COM
You must at least 18 years of age to transact directly with NUTRIRIDE.COM and also to consent to the processing of your personal data.