Avvatar Absolute 100% Whey Protein 5 Lbs (2.27 Kg)
- 1st truly “Made in India” whey protein, Manufactured in State of the art plant in Manchar, Pune. Milked, processed, and packed within 24 hrs to ensure the freshest protein with valuable biological properties retained.
- Premium blend of whey protein concentrate and isolate, Packed with 24g of freshest whey protein per serving for building strength and enabling muscle growth.
- Naturally occurring BCAAs and other EAAs for promoting protein synthesis, speeding up recovery after an intense workout, building new muscle, and enabling cell recovery.
- Glutamic acid for maintaining acid levels in the body plus enabling proper functioning of the immune and digestive system.
- Loaded with naturally occurring milk calcium for maintaining bone health and for providing better hold for muscles and natural fiber to support a healthy metabolism, digestion, and gut health.
Avvatar Absolute 100% Whey Protein is packed with 24g protein per scoop. A primary source is whey protein concentrate which is loaded with health-boosting natural bioactive compounds along with phospholipids for quick recovery and sustained results. It is loaded with 7.8g BCAA and 7.9g EAA for lean muscle growth and faster recovery, 4.9g Glutamic Acid enables the proper functioning of the muscle cells, minus the sugar, gluten, and soy. Avvatar Absolute 100% Whey Protein is the purest whey you’ll ever consume. It’s the freshest you’ll ever get. Milked, processed, and packed within 24 hours. It is 100% Vegetarian, Made from fresh grass-fed cow’s milk, and manufactured with multiple stringent quality tests. It’s time you add more firepower to your nutrition stack. It’s time you take your game to the next level. It’s time you Reconstruct Yourself. A perfect product for Gym goers, Bodybuilders, Cross-Fit athletes, Endurance runners, and fitness freaks
|Glutamic acid||4.2 g|
|Protein % per Serving||69|
Whey Protein, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, iodized salt, Acesulfame potassium (INS 950), Stabilizer (INS 415, INS 417), Sunflower Lecithin (INS 322).
How to use
The best results can be seen when Whey protein is consumed in the morning, after a workout. If you exercise regularly, it may be best to consume a Whey protein shake immediately following a workout. A report published by the National Strength and Conditioning Association recommends consuming at least 15g of protein after each workout.