Muscletech Platinum 100% L-Carnitine 473ml
- Muscletech Platinum 100% L-Carnitine 473ml is a vegetarian supplement that comes with no sugar content
- It does not add any calories with its consumption and provides 1500 mg of L-Carnitine in each intake
- Muscletech Essential Series 100% L-carnitine enhances muscle growth and is capable of transferring all the excessive fat to mitochondria so that it is converted into energy.
- It can reduce your food cravings.
Muscletech Platinum 100% L-carnitine 473ml is a kind of amino acid that provides 1500 mg of L-carnitine in each intake. L-carnitine is famous as a fat burner and energy promoter. It helps to cure weakness and hunger. It is capable of transferring all the excessive fat to mitochondria so that the energy can be generated from it. It is capable of improving muscle resistance.
|Serving size: 1 tablespoon (16ml) Total servings: About 30|
|% Daily Value||Amount per serving|
|Pantothenic Acid 100% (as Calcium D-Pantothenate)||10 mg|
Warning: This product is not meant for children so keep it away from them. A person must consult a physician before consuming this product.
HOW TO USE?
Shake the bottle well before every use. Consume 1 tablespoon (16 mL) of Liquid L-Carnitine twice a day or consume it as directed by your doctor or trainer.
Storage: Store it in a cool and dry place.
- It helps in cutting the excess fat from the body and convert it into energy.
- It can reduce your food cravings.
- It helps in fast recovery from muscle fatigue and pain.
- It increases your stamina by stimulating your body post-workout.
- It is capable of enhancing athletic performance.
What are the features of Muscletech Platinum 100% L-Carnitine 473ml?
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is famous for promoting the growth and development of muscles, increasing energy, burning fat, and improving muscle fatigue. It also helps in dieting as it is capable of reducing food cravings.
- It works as a fat burner- L-Carnitine plays an important metabolic role in promoting weight loss as it helps in transporting fats to the mitochondria so that they can be converted into energy.
- It is capable of boostingstamina& performance- It helps in improving athletic performance. It plays a crucial role in changing fat to energy and stops the decrease in muscle glycogen.
- Gives convenience, quality & value.
Can L-Carnitine supplement really affect my body in a good way?
L-carnitine is a nutrient and dietary supplement. It plays an important role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into the cell’s mitochondria. The mitochondria act as a powerhouse within the cell and are responsible to burn fat to create energy. Your body can produce L-carnitine out of the amino acids lysine and methionine.
Our body is capable of developing L-Carnitine by itself. Is it true?
Our body can produce a sufficient amount of L-Carnitine, but with that, you need plenty of vitamin C. In addition, L-carnitine can be obtained from animal products like fish and meat. In the case of vegans, they may not be able to get enough L-Carnitine. This makes L-carnitine supplements so famous. It is not harmful to our body in any way.
Can I consume it on an empty stomach?
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that our body is capable of producing naturally. If you want to consume amino acid L-Carnitine as a supplement, then you should consume it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and wait 30 minutes before you eat anything else.
Are there any side-effects of this supplement?
L-carnitine is one of the safest supplements when consumed for up to 12 months with the approval of a professional. But in the beginning, it may cause some side effects like vomiting, nausea, stomach upset, diarrhea, seizures, and heartburn. It should not be consumed by a pregnant or nursing woman.