Optimum Nutrition (ON) Micronized Creatine Powder 300Gm
- Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder 300Gm is a health supplement that helps in the development of your muscles
- It helps in the development of your muscles and aids to revamp your energy and stamina
- This supplement helps in the healing process of your muscles fatigue and soreness post-workout
- ON (Optimum Nutrition) Micronized Creatine Powder aids to support muscle strength and power
Optimum Nutrition ( ON ) Micronized Creatine Powder 300gm is one of the most well-researched sports nutrition supplements. When used in combination with regular weight training, it has been shown to support muscle size, strength, and power. One teaspoon of ON’s Micronized Creatine Powder provides 5 grams of 99.9% pure CreapureCreatine Monohydrate. This unflavored powder mixes effortlessly into water, juice, or your post-workout protein shake to help you meet determined weight loss goals.
|Amount per serving (1g serving size)||% daily value|
- Great source of pure Creatine: When it comes to quality, you can be confident of the best with Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine. Each serving gives you 5 grams of Creatine monohydrate. This is a 99.9% pure source of CreapureCreatine. The Creatine is micronized to make sure that it stays for long in any solution to give your body a consistent supply of Creatine.
- Promotes lean muscle development: If your aim is to develop lean muscles, then this is the perfect enhancement to your protein supplements as it does not contain any sugar or fat. This means that there are no chances of unwanted fat deposits with this product.
- Increases endurance: Faster muscle recovery, means that you are able to perform at your best in every workout session. Creatine also promotes the development of stronger muscles, which have better endurance, making it possible for you to sustain even the most demanding workout sessions.
- GMP compliant: This supplement uses only the finest raw material. State of the art manufacturing techniques and facilities make the product GMP compliant. This means that it is highest in terms of quality and safety.
5 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate per Rounded Teaspoon Serving, 99.9% Pure Creapure Brand Creatine, Zero Added Sugar, Zero Calories.
How to use
Add 1 rounded teaspoon of Ultimate Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder to a glass filled with 8-12 oz of cold water or fruit juice. Then mix it up with a spoon. TIP: Power-up protein, meal-replacement, and weight-gainer shake with a rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder. Take 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with morning, afternoon, and evening meals and 1 additional rounded teaspoon before going to bed for 4-5 days. Creatine Maintenance: Take 1 rounded teaspoon with a meal or immediately after training with your post-workout protein shake. TIPS: Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily when supplementing with Creatine. Consuming simple carbohydrates with Creatine may help improve overall effectiveness.
Is Optimum Nutrition (ON) Micronized Creatine Powder 300g the same as monohydrate?
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Micronized Creatine Powder 300G is the purest and more soluble than monohydrate, but it’s still the exact same chemical! For people who want to stick with what’s been proven and works, micronized Creatine is the best over monohydrate with the same effects and less of the side effects.
When should I take ON Micronized Creatine?
Take 1 serving 10 mins before your workout, Take 1 serving 10 mins after your workout with your post-workout shake, Take 1 more serving within 3 hours of working out, Take 1 or 2 more (if necessary depending on your dosage) throughout the day, morning and/or night
What is ON Creatine micronized?
As the name suggests, Micronized Creatine Monohydrate is a powdered form of creatine monohydrate, which has been micronized 20 times. A result is a powdery form of Creatine known as micronized Creatine monohydrate which is more soluble in water yet has all the properties of Creatine monohydrate.
How Optimum Nutrition (ON) Micronized Creatine Powder 300 G is beneficial for the human body?
The human body itself produces Creatine, which is synthesized by the kidneys and the liver. Our body prepares Creatine at the rate of 1 gram per day, and the use of red meat might provide an additional 2-3 grams more of Creatine. To get the benefits associated with Creatine, the consumption should be in the range of 5-20 grams per day. Creatine is stored in two forms in the human body – phosphoCreatine and free Creatine. The high energy form of phosphocreatine constitutes around 60-70% of the total Creatine content whereas free Creatine is around 30-35%.