Optimum Nutrition (ON) Whey 4.5 LB
- ON (Optimum Nutrition) Whey comes with the benefits of 100 percent of protein derived from whey
- Optimum Nutrition Whey is an ultra-filtered and easy to mix powder
- It comes packed with complete protein derived from cow’s milk
- This supplement acts as a great addition to your healthy, balanced diet and provides all the essential amino acids (EAAs)
- It contains 22 grams of whey protein with just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Whey is a high-quality Whey Protein supplement, which is derived from cow’s milk and is considered a complete protein intake solution because it contains all of the essential amino acids. Because of ultra-filtering and other processes, ON Whey does not contain fat, carbohydrates, and other undesirable components, thus providing an easy-to-mix powder with 22 grams of whey protein and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat.
|Amount per serving (1g serving size)||% Daily value|
ON (Optimum Nutrition) Whey is a high-quality whey protein derived from cow’s milk and is considered a complete protein as it contains all the essential amino acids required by our body. Thanks to the ultra-filtering process, which makes it an easy-to-mix powder. It helps to provide 22 grams of whey protein with just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat. It can be consumed before workout sessions as it helps to boost energy to sustain the desired energy and strength or can consume post-workout to compensate for the energy lost and help your muscles regenerate faster. Other benefits include:
- Highly versatile drink
Optimum Nutrition Whey is an all whey supplement, which offers a wholesome, all-in-one solution that works both as a pre-workout and post-workout supplement. It adds to the versatility of this supplement, which comes with an ultra-filtered composition for easy digestion and better absorption.
- High nutrient value
The ON (Optimum Nutrition) Whey offers the purest form of whey protein isolates, which are low in fat and high in protein that makes it necessary for muscle formation. It contains all the nine essential amino acids, which ensures muscle building and also allows effortless repair and maintenance of injured muscle tissue.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein (milk) Isolates [contains Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin], Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Whey Peptides (milk), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavourings, Sweeteners (AcesulfamePotassium, Sucralose), Enzyme Complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, Lipase)
How to use
All you need to mix up a great tasting shake is a glass and spoon. Add 1 scoop to 6 to 12 oz of cold water or low-fat milk.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Whey FAQs
Why Optimum Nutrition (ON) whey?
- Uncompromising Quality: Before a single machine is turned on in our manufacturing facilities, ON procurement professionals carefully select the most premium raw materials. A Certificate of Analysis is required for every ingredient, which is then tested and retested for compliance.
- Customer Satisfaction: ON’s strict ingredients selection, quality control, lab testing, and manufacturing processes are all done for one reason: to provide you with the highest quality sports nutrition products available.
- The Brand You Trust For Quality: ON’s commitment to quality is uncompromising. You’ll appreciate the extra effort the industry leader puts into assuring ingredient purity, effortless mixing, and exceptional taste.
When is it good to consume Optimum nutrition whey?
The best results can be seen when Whey protein is consumed in the morning, after a workout session. If you exercise regularly, it may be best to consume a Whey protein shake immediately following a workout. A report published by the National Strength and Conditioning Association recommends consuming at least 15g of protein after each workout. Your body is highly sensitive to insulin after exercise and shuttles carbohydrates and proteins into muscle cells instead of fat cells. This sensitivity declines post-workout until approx.2 hours at which point it reaches baseline. Furthermore, the anabolic effects of insulin are synergistic with amino acids. Given the rapid absorption of whey, it is an ideal choice for post-workout to take advantage of the insulin-amino acid synergistic effect.
Do I need to consume whey protein at a specific time of the day?
For any normal person, protein takes longer to digest. So, it is preferable to consume Whey protein in the morning. Given the rapid absorption of whey, it is an ideal choice for post-workout consumption to make the most out of the synergistic effect of insulin-amino acids.