Scitron Advance Whey Protein 1 KG
- Scitron Advance Whey Protein helps in enhancing strength.
- It helps in building lean muscle.
- Scitron Advance Whey Protein provides greater gains and helps you make the most out of your workout sessions.
Containing all the 9 essential amino acids, Whey Protein is a complete protein in itself. Whey Protein consists of three types of protein in it:
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate
While all the three proteins have different functions to perform, when combined together, they yield results like never before. The difference between these three types of proteins is in the way they are processed. The difference between individual proteins also lies in the way amino acids unite into peptides. The nutritional content varies across the types of Whey Protein. Whey Protein Concentrate contains 35-89% of Protein whereas Whey Protein Isolate contains more than 90% of Protein. Whey Protein Hydrolysate, on the other hand, contains 80-90% of Protein.
Whey Protein aids in muscle growth. It provides all the essential amino acids and helps in building muscle. It also helps with fat loss. Studies have shown that people consuming Whey Protein have been shown to preserve a great amount of lean mass as compared to others.
Scitron Advance Whey Protein mixes well in water or any other drink for that matter. It is available in different sizes and is quite affordable as well.
- Fulfills all the nutritional needs: Made from premium quality Whey Protein, Scitron Advance Whey Protein provides you with all the essential nutrients and fulfills all your daily requirements. Enhanced with vitamins, minerals, and protein, it provides the energy that one needs to perform a rigorous workout.
- Rich in Proteins: It contains all three types of Whey protein, that is, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, and Whey Protein Hydrolysate is a perfect blend, which preserves all the benefits of each one of them. Each type contains different amounts of protein, nutrients, carbohydrates, and fats. Being an amalgamation of all of these, Advance Whey Protein is rich in proteins and fulfills your daily requirements. It also fuels the body while workout sessions.
- Helps in building muscle: Containing hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Advance Whey Protein enhances strength and leads to great gains in muscle. Since it contains all three types of Whey Proteins in perfect amounts, which helps in increasing muscle and lean body mass. It also helps in providing energy during workout sessions.
- Helps with overall health: Along with the benefits of bodybuilding, it also helps in lowering blood pressure and bringing down bad cholesterol levels. It boosts immunity as well and maintains overall well-being.
What does Scitron Advance Whey Protein do?
Scitron Advance Whey Protein helps in enhancing strength during workouts. It also provides greater gains in muscle mass and helps with lean muscle.
How and when do I take it?
Take one scoop (35 gms) in a shaker and mix it with 180-200 ml of water. It is recommended to take one to two servings a day for best results.
What is there in Scitron Advance Whey Protein?
Scitron Advance Whey Protein contains 25.5 g of Protein, along with 6 g of BCAAs, and 20 added vitamins and minerals. It does not contain sugar.
Are there any precautions that need to be taken while consuming Scitron Advance Whey?
Scitron Advance Whey is not for medical use. It is advised that pregnant women, lactating women, and people taking medications consult a medical practitioner before consumption. It is not recommended for children.