Scitron Citrulline Malate 250g
- Scitron Citrulline Malate 250g increases blood flow in the muscles and pumps them.
- It provides strength and improves performance during intense workout sessions.
- It delays fatigue and keeps you working for a long period of time.
When the amino acid Ornithine is combined with Carbamoyl Phosphate, Citrulline, another amino acid is produced in the body. It is also the by-product of the body’s conversion of Arginine into Nitric Oxide (NO). Malate, on the other hand, is a salt compound that is used as a food preservative. In supplement form, it bonds with Citrulline to give it stability in the body.
Scitron Citrulline Malate 250g provides strength and energy to train harder. It boosts strength during intense workouts which helps you train for a long period of time. Citrulline Malate improves the recovery time. It also is beneficial for muscle growth. Citrulline Malate also improves endurance which helps you work out for an extended time. Along with these benefits, Citrulline Malate gives you muscle pumps like no other supplement.
Scitron Citrulline Malate 250g is a pre-workout supplement. It comes in powder form and is unflavored. It mixes well with water and tastes great despite being unflavored.
- Boosts the production of Nitric Oxide: The blend of Citrulline and Malate gets converted into Arginine which boosts the production of Nitric Oxide (NO). It increases blood flow in the muscles, which provides muscle pumps like never before. It helps in tightening the muscles.
- Reduces muscle soreness: Citrulline Malate helps in decreasing muscle soreness post-workout.
- Increases strength: It helps in increasing muscle strength and endurance, which lets you work out for longer periods.
- Improves performance: It boosts performance and helps in delaying fatigue. It improves the recovery time as well, which helps one to work out for more time than expected.
What does Scitron Citrulline Malate 250g do?
Scitron Citrulline Malate 250g boosts the production of Nitric Oxide, which increases blood flow and pumps the muscles. It also enhances athletic performance during workout sessions. It improves the recovery time as well.
How and when do I take it?
Mix 1 scoop (5 g) with 250 ml of water or any other beverage. Consume 30-60 minutes prior to your workout. It is recommended to take one or two servings daily.
What is there in Scitron Citrulline Malate 250g?
Scitron Citrulline Malate 250g contains 5 grams of Citrulline Malate in one serving. It doesn’t contain any fillers and is unsweetened.
Are there any precautions that need to be taken while consuming Scitron Citrulline Malate?
Scitron Citrulline Malate is not for medical use. It is advised that pregnant women, lactating women, and people taking medications consult a medical practitioner before consumption. It is advised to not consume more than the recommended dosage. It is not recommended for children.