Scitron L-Arginine 250g
- Scitron L-Arginine 250g is an important amino acid for making proteins.
- It helps in pumping the muscles.
- Scitron L-Arginine improves metabolism and boosts immunity.
Scitron L-Arginine 250g is one of the 20 amino acids that make up thousands of proteins in the body. It is a non-essential amino acid, which means that it is produced by the body itself. It can also be obtained via diet and supplements. Like Citrulline Malate, Scitron L-Arginine boosts the production of Nitric Oxide (NO). This helps in increasing blood flow to the muscles, which in turn pumps the muscles like never before. It also boosts muscle protein synthesis. It helps the individual to train harder and for a long period of time.
Scitron L-Arginine 250g is a vegetarian product, which makes it suitable for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. It is made from premium high-quality ingredients. It is 100% Arginine and does not contain any preservatives. The product is unflavored and does not contain any fillers. It is highly soluble, so can be mixed with water or any other supplement or beverage of your choice.
- Boosts the production of NO: L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that boosts the production of Nitric Oxide (NO). The increased NO increases blood flow to the muscles, which pumps the muscles.
- Builds proteins: L-Arginine is an important amino acid for the formation of proteins in the body.
- Improves metabolism: Scitron L-Arginine boosts metabolism and aids in losing weight. It maintains the nitrogen balance in the body.
- Boosts immunity: It boosts immunity which helps the athletes to train harder and helps overcome the negative effects of overtraining.
What does Scitron L-Arginine do?
Scitron L-Arginine boosts the production of Nitric Oxide in the body, which increases the blood flow to the muscles. This helps in pumping the muscles. It also improves metabolism and boosts immunity.
How and when do I take it?
Mix 1 scoop (5 g) with 250 ml of water or any other beverage. Consume 30-60 minutes before workout. It is recommended to take one serving daily.
What is there in Scitron L-Arginine 250g?
Scitron L-Arginine 250g contains 5 grams of L-Arginine in one serving. It doesn’t contain sugar or fillers.
Are there any precautions that need to be taken while consuming Scitron L-Arginine 250g?
Scitron L-Arginine 250g is not for medical use. It is advised that pregnant women, lactating women, and people taking medications consult a medical practitioner before consumption. It is advised to not consume more than the recommended dosage. It is not recommended for children.