Scitron Raw ISO Whey 1 kg
- Scitron Raw Iso Whey 1 kg contains Whey Isolate in its raw form due to which it takes a little more time to digest.
- It helps in increasing muscle mass and improves performance.
- It helps in pumping the muscles.
Scitron Raw Iso Whey 1 kg Isolate works just the same as the protein in the whole form. The only difference is between the degree of digestion. One form digests faster than the other. Raw Whey Isolate is obtained right after processing cheese from milk. It contains lactose and fats in their original form and does not contain any additives or preservatives. It has all the advantages of a regular protein and some healthy fats as well.
Scitron Raw Iso Whey 1 kg contains all the essential and non-essential amino acids. It contains sufficient amounts of BCAAs and Glutamine. Scitron Raw Iso Whey is unflavored. It does not contain any fillers or preservatives or any additives. However, since it is obtained right after processing cheese, it contains lactose and therefore, it is not suitable for people who are lactose intolerant.
- Rich in amino acids: Scitron Raw Iso Whey contains all the essential and non-essential amino acids needed. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and makeup thousands of proteins in our body.
- Improves performance: Raw Iso Whey enhances the system of GSH which leads to greater gains in strength and performance. It also boosts immunity.
- Increases muscle mass: Scitron Raw Iso Whey contains Whey isolate in its cleanest form which helps in increasing muscle mass. It contains Glutamine which helps in pumping the muscles effectively.
What does Scitron Raw Iso Whey 1 kg do?
Scitron Raw Iso Whey 1 kg provides strength and improves the performance. It helps in increasing muscle mass.
How and when do I take it?
Mix 1 scoop with 200 ml of water or milk. Stir well and consume before or after the workout. It is recommended to take two servings daily.
What is there in Scitron Raw Iso Whey 1 kg?
Scitron Raw Iso Whey 1 kg 27 grams of 100% raw protein in each serving. It does not contain any preservatives. It is unflavored and does not contain sugar.
Are there any precautions that need to be taken while consuming Scitron Raw Iso Whey?
Scitron Raw Iso Whey is not for medical use. It is advised that pregnant women, lactating women, and people taking medications consult a medical practitioner before consumption. It is advised to not consume more than the recommended dosage. It is not recommended for children.