All the information and statements regarding the product haven’t been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any government authority. Moreover, they aren’t intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any kind of disease. All the product reviews are users based on their personal experiences and do not reflect the opinion of Nutriride. The product information provided by the sellers on Nutriride is not complete. Therefore, please read the label on the product carefully to learn the complete information provided by the manufacturer. Equally important, the results from the products will vary from person to person and none of the individual effects should be seen as typical.
Avvatar Muscle Gainer 4kg
- Made from 100% fresh cow’s milk, giving you a healthy balance of the freshest blend of protein and carbohydrates to help you gain lean muscle mass
- Each 60g scoop offers the highest protein (24.0g) in the mass gainer segment along with 26.7g carbohydrates and naturally occurring 5.4g BCAA and 4.1g glutamic acid
- The right blend of Protein-Carb Matrix – Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate, Casein, Maltodextrin, and Dextrose, Specially designed for Indian consumers to understand Indian diet patterns
- No added sugar ensures that all the required calories come from good quality Protein-Carb matrix
- Enriched with 21 vital vitamins and minerals to support overall well-being and growth
Avvatar Muscle Gainer 4kg promises to offer 25.5 grams of protein – the highest in the segment along with 24 grams of carbohydrates. It also offers a decent size of naturally occurring BCAA and Glutamic acid. Avvatar states employing a unique Protein-Carb Matrix that has been designed keeping in mind the Indian diet pattern. The label also states that this gainer is fortified with 22 vital vitamins and minerals. The product has been formulated for bodybuilders to support muscle gain. Let us run through the product and see how true the claim of this gainer is.
|Glutamic acid||4.3 g|
|Vitamins and minerals||21|
How to Use?
Blend 1 Scoop ( 60g ) With 350ml of water into your post-workout meals. Adjust the intake by 1-2 scoops per day as per your fitness goals or carb-protein requirements.