All the information and statements regarding the product haven’t been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any government authority. Moreover, they aren’t intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any kind of disease. All the product reviews are users based on their personal experiences and do not reflect the opinion of Nutriride. The product information provided by the sellers on Nutriride is not complete. Therefore, please read the label on the product carefully to learn the complete information provided by the manufacturer. Equally important, the results from the products will vary from person to person and none of the individual effects should be seen as typical.
One Science Essential Liquid Amino 1000ml
- One Science Essential Liquid Amino is Water-base Protein Hydrolysate Concentrate With Leucine Taurine and Vitamin B6
- Provides your body with high-quality amino acids
- Aspartame free
- Water-based amino acid concentrate to help support protein supply
- Provides 23 g amino acids from hydrolyzed protein per 45 ml (per serving)
- Also contains L-leucine and taurine as well as vitamin B6
- The amino acids concentrate on the highest standards of quality. An incomparable premium product – and aspartame free too.
One science essential liquid amino concentrate speeds muscle repair/limits muscle breakdown. it promotes an anabolic environment and increases strength and promotes muscle growth.
Proprietary Protein Blend(92%) (Hydrolyzed Protein From Fish & Whey Protein Isolate )citric acid Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Sorbate Natural & Artificial Flavor ( Fruit Punch ) Purified Water
How to Use?
As a dietary supplement, consume 4 tablespoons before each meal and again before and after training, or as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist.