Terms & Conditions
INTRODUCTION:Nutriride.com (‘Website’) is an online service owned, operated, and managed by ADS Gallery (‘ADS Gallery ‘ or ‘we’ or ‘us’). In using/ accessing the website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time (‘User Agreement’), which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this Website. If you have any queries about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any comments or complaints on or about the Website, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +917302660295. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS:Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of ADS Gallery. All information displayed, transmitted, or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of some of the content on the Website may be owned by third parties. This site is designed, updated, and maintained by ADS Gallery or its licensors. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT AND INVITATION TO OFFER:We have taken all care and precaution to try and provide accurate data and information. In the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST. Services however are listed exclusive of Goods and service tax as rules vary with different services. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions, and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All products/services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of ADS Gallery prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address or phone number, we will notify you by email and/or phone number, as the case may be, as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email/contact you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
- User is hereby authorized to use the website for a lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of the ADS Gallery and Google only, any violation of the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws;
- ADS Gallery strives to provide the best prices possible on products and services to users buying or availing from the Website. However, ADS Gallery does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region, or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on the ADS Gallery ;
- ADS Gallery has a network of vendors and reserves the right to pass on the orders to any of the vendors for fulfillment.
- The prices displayed for each item under the promotion will be for the respective days of promotion only and will not be applicable on any date prior to or after the date of promotion;
- All offers on Products shall be for limited stocks and are for a limited period(s). ADS Gallery may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the Users. In such events, the revisions, as the case may be, will be updated on the website accordingly;
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or ADS Gallery ;
- We don’t run the promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the user’s explicit consent promotions that represent our services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful;
- All products sold on Nutriride.com through our sellers are genuine. All sellers listing their products on Nutriride.com are required to enter an agreement to list and sell only genuine products. And sellers determine the prices of the products they sell. We guarantee the condition of the item you buy when you purchase from sellers on Nutriride.com. However, this guarantee is not applicable for manufacturing defects.
- ADS Gallery may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks, or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by Users. ADS Gallery’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and ADS Gallery shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever;
- Expected delivery time as mentioned on the website may vary than the usual time of delivery;
- ADS Gallery strives to provide accurate products, services, and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, ADS Gallery may, at its discretion, either contact the User for instructions or cancel the User’s order and will notify the User about such cancellation;
- ADS Gallery shall have the right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information;
- Cancellation by ADS Gallery: There may be certain orders that ADS Gallery is unable to accept and must cancel. ADS Gallery reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accepts and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of the User’s order includes, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by the User, non-availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by ADS Gallery’s credit and fraud avoidance department;
- ADS Gallery may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. ADS Gallery will contact the User if all or any portion of the User’s order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept the User’s order. If the order is cancelled after the credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in the User’s credit card account;
- Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, ADS Gallery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if ADS Gallery receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by ADS Gallery, ADS Gallery shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to the User within a reasonable period of time;
- ADS Gallery will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the ADS Gallery has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the ADS Gallery is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by ADS Gallery on cancellation;
- ADS Gallery reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by ADS Gallery as per certain criteria. ADS Gallery Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- ADS Gallery Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to the user;
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances ADS Gallery’s liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi (India) only.
- You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to another computer/network system.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
- You are also prohibited from:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages, and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, aGSTars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website;
- framing or hotlinking or deep linking any content on the Website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, aGSTars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from ADS Gallery on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- “We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secured server through firewalls. The Company does not access, store, or keep debit card data or credit card data and or any financial information. All transactions are done using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128-bit encryption through third-party gateways and ADS Gallery plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage(s). Accordingly, ADS Gallery shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information while using the third party gateways and or website. ADS Gallery shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/debit cards /cash cards/net banking and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required in order to access your Account. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.”
ENTIRE AGREEMENT:If any part of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the User Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Websites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and us with respect to the Websites/services. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.CONTACT INFORMATION: If any User has any grievance, comment, question, or suggestion regarding any of our Product/Services, please contact our Grievance Officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of the Grievance Officer (Nutriride.com, 731/1, Mundka, New Delhi).
- Sending an email to digital@Nutriride.com
- HEALTH-RELATED INFORMATION: Health-Related Information. The information contained on the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with ADS Gallery ) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.