One Science AAKG 300g
One Science AAKG 300g
- One Science Nutrition AAKG Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2000 mg is capable of maintaining the nitrogen level inside the body.
- This supplement can control cholesterol levels.
- It is known as the building block of the body.
- One Science Nutrition AAKG 150 Servings from One Science supports many bodily systems.
One Science Nutrition AAKG L-Arginine is an amino acid that is used to support the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a powerful vasodilator that promotes the relaxation of blood vessels and supports blood circulation and heart health. This product does not focus on the diagnosis or prevention of any disease.
Vitamin Shoppe works on industry standards to provide its customers with the best products. They use the purest ingredients, give detailed product specifications, and come with scientific evidence to support their claims.
|Serving size: 2g
|Total servings: 150
|Amount per serving
|% Daily per serving
Note: It does not contain yeast, wheat, corn, gluten, salt, sugar, dairy, soy, citrus, preservatives, fish, nuts, artificial colors, and flavors.
HOW TO USE
ONE SCIENCE NUTRITION AAKG ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE 2000 MG 500MG is consumed as a dietary supplement. Take 2g daily or you can ask your doctor about the correct dosage. Always start with small doses.
- To see the best result, consume it on an empty stomach.
- You can consume 2g a day.
- You can increase the dosage every week.
- Do not consume it if you are nursing, pregnant, have any disease, or taking any medication. Consult a doctor before consuming it.
- Reduces chest pain: It can decrease the symptoms and improve tolerance & quality of life in people with chest pain.
- Erectile dysfunction: Taking 5 grams of this supplement daily can improve sexual function in men with ED.
- High blood pressure: It can help in maintaining blood pressure.
- Improves digestive tract: It can cure inflammation of the digestive tract in premature infants.
- Tolerate Nitrate: Taking 700 mg of supplements 4 times daily can increase the capacity of nitrate tolerance in people.
- Leg pain associated with blood flow: Taking L-arginine for up to 8 weeks can increase blood flow in people with a peripheral arterial disease which will cure your problem related to leg pain.
- Improving the recovery procedure after surgery: Taking this supplement with RNA and EPA before or after surgery can help you to recover fast.
- High blood pressure in pregnancy: It can help in maintaining blood pressure during pregnancy.
Is it safe to consume this supplement daily?
A person can consume 2g to 3g (three times a day). It is safe to consume until you are suffering from any medical disease or are pregnant. You can take consume 1500 mg a day.
What are the side effects of L-arginine?
Diarrhea, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, disturbed sleeping pattern, headache, lower blood sugar, high blood pressure, and high triglycerides in people suffering from diabetes, and psychosis in people with bipolar disorder.
Can I get L-arginine from an egg?
The egg white contains L-arginine. It contains no cholesterol, no fat, 17 calories, 3.6g of protein, and 217mg of arginine. The egg yolk contains 55 calories, 4.5 g of fat, 184mg of cholesterol, and 187mg of arginine.
Is L-arginine supplement good for weight loss?
The body is able to generate l-arginine by itself; though consuming more of this dietary supplement can help you to get enough amino acid. It is known for its muscle-building capabilities and capability to deal with obesity.
Is L-Arginine better or L-citrulline better?
The body converts L-citrulline to L-arginine which is another type of amino acid. L-arginine improves blood flow. It does so by creating nitric oxide. The same effect on blood vessels helps improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Sold & Fulfilled By Nutriride
✓ Brand Authorized